Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Barlow in Murder in Suburbia



Patrick Barlow played Redmond Appleby in the first episode of the crime drama Murder in Suburbia, featuring two female cops - one blond and one brunette. (Cagney and Lacey, anyone?) I enjoyed the episode - first aired in 2004, and sent to me through a kind fan in Canada...

Patrick has about three long scenes, as the owner of Applejacks, a dating service, one of whose members has been murdered. He's got a jealous wife...but does she have reason?

He does a good job... although I think he can sing better than he pretends to in this show - in which he sings I Just Called To Say I Love You.... twice! As for his dancing... again I'm pretty sure he can cut a rug better than this! But it fit his character...






1 comment:

theonlyspoon said...

New episode of "The Arts & How They Was Done" is up on my site now!